Heading back for a Whitefish to Silver City ride starting June 12. The race starts a few days earlier in Banff and I’m looking forward to getting in the flow of the racers! Outfitting the bike and mindset to be in “racer” mode.
Guiding principles in development for Tour Divide 2017:
- Embrace the Opportunity
- Meet new friends, have fun!
- Finish! (for me that means ride to Silver City)
- Be safe, but stretch
- Pack light to ride fast (total bike weight 50lbs with water?)
- Ride long (20 days at 110+ miles per day?)
- Pie, stars and tater tots